Why I like Retirement
In a recent Facebook post, I saw a very funny description of what retirement life is like. For those who are there, you will know what I mean and you’ll be able to enjoy the answers below. For those who are just entering, remember that others have gone before, and many have found the “Next Stage” to be one of the best of their life. For those who are looking at but not serious about considering retirement yet, well, you can just enjoy these questions and answers. If you’re lucky, someday you’ll get here.
Why I Like Retirement – A Top 10 List
1. How many days are in a week?
6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday
2. When is a retiree’s bedtime?
Two hours after falling asleep on the couch
3. How many retirees does it take to change a lightbulb?
Only one, but it might take all-day
4. What’s the biggest gripe of retirees?
There is not enough time to get everything done
5. Why don’t retirees mind being called senior?
The term comes with a 10% discount
6. Among retirees, what is considered formal attire?
7. What do retirees call a long lunch?
8. What is the best way to describe retirement?
A never-ending coffee break
9. What is the biggest advantage of going back If you cut classes, no one calls your parents to school as a retiree?
10. Why does a retiree say he doesn’t miss work but misses the people he/she worked it?
They are too polite to tell the whole truth